1. What information does Javit Wellness collect about you on our Sites and Social Media Pages?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including when:
- you provide us information;
- we collect information through technology; or
- we collect information on our Social Media Pages.
We may ask you to provide information about yourself directly to our Sites, such as the following:
We may allow you to use your personal social media account on social media sites (“Personal Social Media Account”) to provide information to us when you participate in features on our Sites. This information could include any information you have shared on your Personal Social Media Accounts.2.
It is also possible that we will be able to continue collecting this information from your Personal Social Media Accounts should the information be revised by you later.
You may choose not to provide certain requested information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
Information Collected Through Technology
2. Navigational Information.
We and our third party service providers may collect navigational information when you use our Sites, such as the following:
- browser type and version
- the service provider used to access our Sites
- IP Address
- use of links to arrive at our Sites and the IP address from which you arrived
- web pages viewed on our Sites
- time spent on our Sites
- for our mobile websites and apps, technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookie support by the device and how images may appear
3. Location Information.
Our Sites and emails may include features that require collecting different types of location information that we then utilize for certain features on the Sites. We may use various technologies to determine location, such as location services of the operating system or browser on your device, IP Address, and sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth devices or beacons, and cell towers. We may also develop mobile apps that may also request access to background location and, if you consent, it may collect your device’s location even when you are not directly using the app. If you access these features through a desktop device, you may be able to choose to have your browser provide us your location information to respond to your request. The specificity of the desktop device location information can vary depending on the browser you are using and how you are connected to the internet.
If you do not consent to have your browser provide location information or you disable location-based services on your mobile device, we may ask you to manually select the region where you are located, or to enter your zip code; if you chose not to provide this information some features of the Sites may not be available. See the section below entitled “What choices do you have over how Javit Wellness uses your information?” for the choices you have regarding collection of location information.
4. Cookies and other similar technology. We and our third party service providers may use “cookies.” Cookies assign a unique identification to your device and are typically stored on your device by your web browser. We may also use pixel tags (also known as web beacons, web bugs, and clear GIFs) on the Sites and in emails. A pixel tag is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a webpage or in an email message. The information we and our third party service providers collect through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technology includes the following:
- your interactions with our Sites and the time of your visit
- items you browse and whether you purchase any or all of those items
- confirmation when you open email from us, including the time you open the email and whether you click on any links in the email
- sites you visit after visiting one of our Sites (as described below in “How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other websites and what choices do you have?”).
5. Information Collected on Javit Wellness’s Social Media Pages
6. How do we use the information we collect about you?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize your experience with us and our communications to you, and helps us continually improve your experience on our Sites.
We use the information you provide, information collected through your Personal Social Media Accounts, and information collected on our Social Media Pages for things like:
We may use location information for many of the same things listed above. In addition, location information may be used for features such as:
- Email. So that we may tailor content specifically for you, our emails may use your IP Address to determine the postal code where you are located when you open the email.
- Check-In. Our Sites may allow you to check-in.
- Mobile Offers. If you consent to receive them, we may send offers to your mobile device.
7. We may use navigational information gathered through technology for determining things like:
We may use information collected through cookies and similar technology to determine many of the same things listed for navigational information above. In addition, cookies and similar technology may be used for things like:
- personalizing your experience on our Sites
- to serve tailored ads on other sites, as described below
- tailoring email marketing to you based on your preferences on our Sites
- determining return visitors
- measuring the effectiveness of our advertising
Similar to the navigational information described above, the social media sites where we have our Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to us about visitors to our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of, and interaction with content on, our Social Media Pages.
8. How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other websites and what choices do you have?
We may contract with third party advertising companies to tailor online advertising to be directed to you on our Sites and other websites. These third party advertising companies place, use, or rely on technology, such as cookies and pixel tags, to obtain information about your interactions with our Sites as well as with these other websites. This information helps us select advertising to serve to you and where to serve it based on your experience with us.
9. Does Javit Wellness Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may share, sell or trade information you provide, information collected through technology, and information collected on Javit Wellness’s Social Media Pages to unrelated third parties.
We may also share information you provide, information collected through technology, and information collected on Javit Wellness’s Social Media Pages with the following:
- our affiliates so that they may provide information to you about their services and products
- third party service providers in order to perform the following tasks:
- to activate and service your mobile device account
- hosting our Sites
- providing and improving our communications with you
- providing fraud protection
- as required to cooperate with a court order or other legal process, or as required by law
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our Sites, our users or others
If Javit Wellness were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or if we acquire another business entity or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, or if we sell substantially all the assets of a division, affiliate or subsidiary, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with the acquiring or acquired company.
Nothing in this policy restricts our ability to share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
10. What choices do you have over how Javit Wellness uses or shares your information?
We give you choices about the information we collect and how we communicate with you.
Email: You may opt out of our marketing emails by following the instructions listed in the email that you received. However, even if you opt out you may still receive non-marketing emails, such as customer service communications.
11. Sharing/Selling to Unaffiliated Parties:
If you do not want us to share, sell or trade your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please complete the Opt Out PDF Form below and email it to email@example.com.
California Opt-Out Rights: Under California law, if you are a resident of California and have previously communicated with us or purchased something from us, you may make a written request to Javit Wellness about how we have shared your personal information during the prior calendar year with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, Javit Wellness is allowed to provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing rather than providing the information about these third parties. We are providing the opportunity to opt out, which you can do by completing this form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Location Information:
Your mobile device or browser may allow you to disable location-based services, which will prevent our Sites from accessing your location information. We recommend you review the instructions provided by the device’s manufacturer or operating system provider or with the browser to learn how to disable location-based services.
14. How does Javit Wellness secure your information on its Websites?
We designed our Sites to use communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts your information while it is being transmitted to us. Browsers that do not allow use of SSL may be prevented from navigating sections of our Sites. We also use firewalls and other technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the information that you provide to us.
While we implement the above security measures on our Websites, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
15. How can I review and update my personal information?
17. How can I contact Javit Wellness?